|
Tuesday, August 21, 2007 @ 7:20 pm Now ; for common tests . Mother Tongue : 37/50 :(((( Maths : 40/50 :)' History : 17/25 :((( Science : 34 / 50 :(((( I could have done much better for MT & Sci :((( But it's okay ; cos IT'S OVER LAHH> as told by o wen I'm just happy that i did my best but thre's room for improvement . Maths & Hist okay ahh . Eventhough both quite low && i deprove my Hist ; at least ; i did okay for Maths cos i sucked at Maths last time ://///// B-grade seyy . Blah-Blah . I'm much much afraid to face any more results but I still need to do it cos i WANT to. No use regretting what has happened . No use crying over spilled milk . I have the least of a mood to post about East Coast but will do it in a later post . Right now ; i need to send the pics to THE PP GIRLS && THE HH BOYS :DDDDDD |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |