|
Tuesday, September 25, 2007 @ 2:54 am Hello :D Peace to YOU ;D I'm currently doing my IDD alice project. Last-minute touch-ups. I know . Very the lack . I'm always like that . Nyehs . It's almost three. I'm DOOMED ! && I'm also on the phone with Jnah ; after finishing off with Nadzirah Jannah's my partner for the project & we're making slurping noises on the phone. We've been talking since 1am Bwahahahahahs. (: Bleah . Gross ! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FTTM . I have yet to complete my animation ;D So byee :D P.S : I'm still on the phone with Jnah -.- I might as well not sleep laa eyh ?? I wanna stand up for my bandfriends okay if they get scolded / teased upon . I lovee them & nothing will change that :D Enough said ; Goodbyee ;D |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |