Sunday, November 25, 2007 @ 2:42 pm

Fine,I need to post.
Cant stay on very long w/o blogging :D
Gonna be away in Negeri 9 in the next 3 days.
Miss me :)
Anyway, I'm not done packing.
Ouhheck. Idk what to pack.
So bored. Chatting to my useless HOPELESS
hubby who appears to be so lame -.-

Anyway, there was a grp of bikers who
passed by the road at my house &
made stupid honking and the noise
that motors always make SUPER
loudly like my nenek :0
Like woah, DAMN loud.

Went Kak Min's wedding yst.
Dont look now, but her husband
isnt so handsome at all and she's a
CHIOBU. serious babe ;D
Anyway,not that grand even tho
at community centre.
But the decor quite nice.
Morning not that many ppl come
then suddenly WHOOSH !
everybody came aft 6pm
like abvboshbosnob
so many retards :D
whatever, all the pictures i took
at night was so blur -.-

So lazy want to continue.
Gotta feed my neopet now.
I know I'm lame -.- but at least
I can walk righttttttttttt.
Gdbye, so long :D

-



All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me.


diamond

Shaza Amalina.
Tanjong Katong Sec Schl.
Fifteen.
GoodGirlsGang/G3!

doni63_slang@ht.com




Noshie


tyuio

Aijing
Alicia
Alita
Amira
Ananta
Andrew
Angelyn
Anisah
Ashikin
Atika
Cherie
CheongMin
Christopher
Eliza
Ethel
Eunice
Faizah
Farahin
Felicia
Germaine
G3
Hafiz
Hajar
Hanyan
Hidayat
Huixian
Humaira(PV)
Humaira(TK)
Indah
Irsyad
Jannah
Jiamin
Jiaying
Jovan
Justin
KhaiQi
Kiki
Paul
Pude
Nadzirah
Nikki
Novia
Richmond
Sarah
Shafiq
Shahirah
Sherting
Sihui
Siuyen
Stella
Sufi
Syairah
Vinnie
Wenshan
Widia
Xavier
Yasmeen
Yuhang
Zakiah
Zulhaqqim

werty

Layout : Janani.
Inspiration : Daphne.
Icon : black-balloonxx.