|
Sunday, November 25, 2007 @ 3:06 pm Hello(: I have decided to reply to tags in my posts if I have the time :D & if Im not lazy though :) I'm changing my skin, I think. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I'm so paranoid !! For the trip, that is. Like is the bathroom a hole in the ground ? Are we sleeping on the floor? Is there lights at night/day? Mosquitoes at night? Are the people scared of stuff toys? Are the people friendly? What do you eat there? VEGETABLES ?!!!!!!!!!!?? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! Do they bathe? Do they let you watch tv? Or is there TV ?? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! I'm so stressed like my nenek :O -.- ws/wen shan: Thanks for tagging :D You have a horrigible day too :D I hate to break it to you , but I dont think I miss you :D :DDDDDDDDDDDD |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |