|
Wednesday, November 07, 2007 @ 9:34 pm So then we headed to arcade at Ws where we played somemore & Had a link-race :D I came 3rd cos prticalyy Arham banged into me at the very last-min Then we crapped & camwhored b4 heading to EM :D where we ate McD's & lepak-ed & MENGUMPAT / gossip MANY MANY MANY Lame-ass :/ Then we sat at the coffeeshop like apeks & ah mas b4 everyone headed home AWWWWWWWWWWWWW ! gonna miss them but like heck, meeting them again tmr !! :DDD Maybe,Maybe NOT. Depends :( It was a long && SUCH-A-FTTM DAYYYYYYYY ! Okay, I'm preparing to watch PCD<3 :D What the ! Asia won PEOPLE ! HAHA HAHA ! To those who dont know, sorry fer spoiling everything . BOOZSXSZXZXSZXZXX ! I dont even like Asia like tootytoot URGH ! -.- Melissa S/R are so much Betttaaaaaaa laaa. Gawdygawd. Todayyy was so FUNN. Finally man, the JAAMS are back together. I repeat JAAMS :D J.A.A.M.S :DDDDDD Okay, pictures pictures pictures & maybe vids !! Gawdygawd :D I shall post them. Cant wait to remeet again Like hellyhell what the what the. okayyyyy..NEOPRINT ! Misses to it. Wanting to take laaa. God, cant wait time Pictures up next ! .....to be continued..... |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |