|
Sunday, December 02, 2007 @ 11:23 am . stella: erm.. 7 posts in a day ? Hehe :) shahirah: S-H-A-H-I-R-A-H !!! You nenek. I didnt see you since idk when. BOO.. :D sitinurhajar: Cos I had nothing to do. D'URH IT WAS SO FUNN :D stella: Yo! Thx (: Finally,I'm blogging(: Luqman is irritaiting with his replies. Urgh :( Band was ... band. OMG.She fell damn hard ah. Ish ish. I miss Kampong Pelegong :D I miss the whole fam. I miss BPGHS, not really actually. I miss Ibu's FOOD. I miss illegal motor bonceng-ing:DD I miss jeram. I miss the bus rides. I miss the chickens .__. I miss the rain there -.- I miss the Balai Raya. I miss my solo fanclub,not really. I miss playing Chaklempong. I miss everything :( And there's farewell rehearsal tmr. And band on Tues. And I'm zooming off on Sat. Never to be seen or heard till the 29th :(( Tsk tsk. Posting about what happen at Kampong Pelegong some other time. Gdbye. |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |