|
Wednesday, January 16, 2008 @ 6:37 pm Boooooooo ! Lololol ! Nenekeyys, tday I arrived home damn DAMN early siaa. Around 3.30 aready I at my doorstep. Whoaa. Hehhe :D I shall reply tags some other time,Thank You -.- Tday had D&T, the shirt's horr got somehting la So amusing, must not blurt out :)) Then she kept scolding me,nadz & hajar then individually, she so BAIIKK ?? Lol-.- Just a quick post. Tday's Eng was cool, lol ? Miss Nah the great ._0 I HATE SCIENCE !!! D: I HATE THE TEACHER FER SCIENCE !!! D: HER: Ah, your graph ah is wrong, REDOOOOOOOOO ! You never listen ! You need to change .... Wtf ? She repeat tht line 1000,0000 times maybe ?? Its not we never listen, its you are the one who never teach nor explain clearly :( Loser ? So anyway, tday was another funny day :) As ever, & Report to the police, Yani's daughter is out to KILL ME !!! I HATEEEE SCIENCEEE, BODOHHH ! |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |