|
Sunday, January 06, 2008 @ 12:28 pm Replies to tags :) From oldest to latest tags. sitinurhajar : LAMEY LAME -.- We havent done that mann ! Whathe ?? Better do on monday ahh, K ? Lol. stella : Stello meylo :D is madder ! tasneem : You never seem to be online !! assholic bro : Woi ! Dont use my acc on the com. Better use yours. Shuddup !! I bet your butt is so black, it cant be barbecued anymore or it'll disintegrate into nothingness. TYVM ! zul : RELINKED :] Hello {: Had Band and CCA Recruit fer the sec 1s yst. Recruited some people. I mean 105 ppl is like WHOAA :D Aft that, Had normal band. Dang the rain. Dang it. The rain is a murderer. A murderer of hope, fun and happiness :(( Babi siaa. So instead we used _____. Musnt reveal a dot abt what we do. Hehehehehehe. :DDDDDDD Ohh godd, so cool ahh. Anyway, I hate you, seriously, I do. Just wish I could say it to your damn face. That is so bodoh btw. then parents fetched & got to relax in the supremely cold aircon like some paradise -.-.-.- then reached home, shouted atmy bro cos he using com and download what shit go add all the virus in my com o.o I watched tv. Checked out my hw then watched tv and slept. So anyway, gtg cos my bro playing audition -.- which is act quite fun ahh. Bye :D |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |