|
Sunday, January 13, 2008 @ 10:55 am Sorry people, late replies like datuk :] From latest to oldest now :] ♥ ZHIYIN : Rofl, hello ?? ASHiKiN♥ : Alamak..I so long tag, now then you rep. Lol. Jk, Okay anything nenek :DD ! stella : SteKKa ! mak kau :} sitinurhajar : Hi, okay I've updated. Yep,I'd like to be dieproof which is impossible ?? Oh, my menyebok bro has a blog ....... ?? Lmao :D Khai !!! : Biler aku boleh jumpe ko niee ?! Lol. How come I nvr see you ? Cos you on 15 right ? Then? Nenek nenek :[ shahirah : Yar la. Sha sha. kimak betul :D assholic bro : hurr, whatever. Lol, loser-.- You got blogggg ???? Gawd, finally replied tags and posting aft three gazillion seconds ?? Lol. So posting about the whole week :] Firstly, Welcome to the freaking 2A, Alita (: You'll get the shock of your life once you get to know us :D Lol. So anyway, on Friday, during CE My dardar asked all the birthday people { Andrew,Bryan,Ger♥,Shah♥,Nadz♥ } to stand in front of the art studio and we sang for them a birthday song then they get a stupid card that is signed by the people of 2A♥ !! Justin and gang was so funny & tak menjadi =D Then blah blah. Walao sing so many times siaa :[ But its for our friends Then somebody horr.. CRY ? Wthe wthe ?! I know why :) Brought Alita arnd and when she met Novia, so cool siaa In-describable :/ Okayy, GGG is so rocking. We laugh about so many stuffs each day siaa. <333>♥ ! Esp BATCH LUNCH & HALL & oh, BASHING TWO PPLE aft BAND :)) Nadzirah was Best. <3 it man. Woohoo ! And I shall be irritated again on Tues ! :/ So tday probly buying presents for some ungrateful souls -.- Still thinking what to buy.. Anyway, Nothing ? I forgot what I wanted to say. Lohh. Okay,Im done. Bye. Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERMAINE♥ ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAHIRAH♥ ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NADZIRAH♥ ! Love<3> |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |