|
Saturday, February 02, 2008 @ 9:55 pm ONLY 6 Saturdays left aft common test :/ & we're not even near ______ :/ its serious business :) cos life revolves around BAND :) Tday damn shiok ahhh :D Serious dokk. ok, firstly I HATE Khai Qi, not really actually. Cos she spilled ice lemon tea all over me. So sticky and smelly like wtfknn. I shrieked/screamed/shouted like mad at her. Nenek kambeng betul :( Anyway, hmmm, tday damn shiok ahh. SERIOUS. ok then, please come la. ltr you nvr come long long then aft long long you come back, how? Err, TDAY DAMN SHIOK AH. Lunch was crapp. Serious, the aunty got the orders mixed & all tht. Urghh -.- Eh eh, I want ethel's shoe la. But lime green colour. NICER :D I WANT !!! **The double/triple tongue all star/converse pink/green shoe/school shoe ! Woah, whathe whathe. I WANT. "Anyway band, I dont know what is it ah but something happened this week and now its easier to work with you people cos you co-operate, focus, keep your mouth shut and ears open. Great :D" as by Mr. Azlan :DD |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |