|
Tuesday, May 27, 2008 @ 10:27 pm Ahahah :D The world is such a funny place :D Okay, first of all, BAND. No, wait. Actually I think I'll post about yst in this post and post about Band & reply tags in the next(: Hehe :D Yst; In the morning, I woke up late -.- Cos everybody was ready to go out. Except me, of course :D So blahblah, then we made our way to the airport for breakfast actually no, Brunch. Because of me (: Ate at some barbeque place at terminal3 which is unknown cos I'm too dumb to actually know. Except that it was on the 2nd level. The view damn nice, somehow you can see the whole airport o.O Then my siblings wanted ice cream. Cos they dont how to be full. {Terminal3 :D See tht woman. She trip and fall aft I shot this. -.- too busy posing mayb?} So take the dumb skytrain to terminal1, I think -.- I swear the skytrain is dumb. It's small and crappy and small and slow and small. Then the commuters wanna act big like tycoons cos they at airport o.O ?? They will like roll their eyes at every other commuter and act big -..- Eh please la, take a picture of the surroundings oi. Where are you? In a dumb skytrain -.- Hah, in your face. If you so damn bigshot and rich, why dont take maybe private jet or whatever to transfer terminals? HUHHH ?!? I knew it. So, dont act big please -.-.- Okay, then went bugis to shopshopshop :D Damn fun cos not that many people. Huhu. My parents bought loads of stuff cos they were too full of themselves to care about me. So, I didnt get anything -.- Then had late lunch at ... KFC kallang! Lol -.- free refill oi. Hehe, then were discussing where to go next. And my great suggestion was the Asian Civilisations Museum. HAHAHAHAH, joking only. Then everybody gave that lame face to me. Hehe :D Actually, we fixed on KLP for movie but couldnt decide what show to watch. So I suggestted the best show. Whatsmore, its free. Take monorail from harbourfront then go watch sunset at Sentosa! Hehe, bestt :D Then the setback was where to park the car. So I said Vivo. Then my dad said " If park at Vivo, its like park there then go sentosa like so dumb. Might as well go sentosa by car." & my mum supported him -.-.-.- So we fought :DDD Ended up late for sunset. I bet it set when we were on the roads. Lol. Next plan : VIVO :D And thats where we stayed until late :D -.- my bro bought an Adidas ball. its not nice & i'm not jealous. I wanted NUM slip ons or/and ripcurl slippers. Couldnt decide so I got nothing DDDD: All I got was some dumb book which I wont read and a brochure a shop was giving out. -..- Wah, so long ah :D I'm so rajin :D Hoho :D Oh, I love ROL. Its so exciting :D Hehe. I cant wait for next epid :D I love it man :D Hur. Yst was okay, today was funfun :D Bye, so long. See you tmr ? I mean, see you in he next post -..- Lol -.-.- sorry if i offended anybody in this post :D |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |