|
Friday, May 30, 2008 @ 2:27 pm Hello :D BAND; Yst band was at 1 again. Fall-in then was told to go hall for drills. Dont know what happened -.- Ended up with sectionals. Pratised repertoire for * ! OMGGGGGAAAH. Had first session of field outdoor aft SYF'08 :D Shiok I guess :/ Everybody was zzzzzzzz. Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. So it rained and we had to shift here and there and here again. So I guess that sucked alot of energy. Hur. Did a few run-thrus. Fun oh. Haha, managed everything well. It ended at 6 so lalala. Finally, my dad came to pick me up. Fun oh. He bought Toblerone :D What a great dad :D Yah, thts about it. My everywhere is hurting esp my shoulders/knees & I know why :D Haha, somebody shoot me cos I'm planning to do my Maths :OOO zzzzzz. So anyway, I love GTA oh. It rocks :D I'm so addicted :D Hehe, bye :D I'll be back :D |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |