|
Friday, May 30, 2008 @ 7:06 pm Hello :D Currently heping my hubby do her dumb blog which is so -.- btw. Lol. I guess I shall reply to tags n0w. Heehee. What controversy my prev post brought up :D Replies to tags : ananta : Heyyyys you :D Ily la (: LOL. kaini : Hehe, linked la oh. -.- ASHiKiNâ„ : JYEAH (: Obv ade aku kan (: hajar : Idk. I fight with my dad so he never tell me. D: I'm kidding btw -.- Faizah : Haha, LOL (: YeapYeap. They rock until my whole house collapse (: Linked you too :D jannah : yay for me -.- Stop oinking ah, piggy#2 -.- zul : I KNOW LA. not me say right. its jannah and sufi. Your friends -.- zul : Dont be retarded zul. Omg, your sick :O SUFi : Tahu pun piggy#1 ! But at least you tagged. ZZzzzZZ -.- |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |