|
Sunday, June 29, 2008 @ 4:25 pm Didnt go Band yst :((( Hmmph, blame my parents. Went ____ place again to prepare for _____. So reached home quite late ya. Yeah, so busted siaa him. I shall strangle him tmr C: Anyway, I hv decided to do history. And stella is now Oreo! I've completed History lol. So happy, I'm practically over the moon(: I LOVE PARAMORE. Thanks, YOU, for making my day yst. Our talk was nice and heart-warming and paramore-ey. LOL. Btw, people. All Time Low is a band. A boy-band. You know why? I put all time low at my profile on this blog then a few people thought I described myself as always low. As in low=emo=lame loser=boring=TUCKER. Haha, lololol. So funny right. I bet Alex is laughing like right now C: I'm damn HIGH fyi lol. Anyways, my phone is now officially spoiled for the 2nd time aft it was fixed. Sucker. I hate this la. I need to hop over to EP again. Okay you know what, I hvnt colour my PD so I shall go now. Maybe latr? I hv decided to love you C: |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |