|
Saturday, June 21, 2008 @ 6:41 pm HEKKO PEOPLE :D Back from camp (: BAND CAMP was okay, not all rock and fun tho. Alot of pract and it drained me. Anyway, I'm super black, dont worry :D OMG :O I'm damn black please! Mr. K is sorta cool yeah and all :DD Learnt whole lotta new stuffs. Yeah, lazy wanna elaborate. Nightwalk was zzz. My dorm was the BOMB. Except some losers B) Didnt take pictures aye :( So dumb man. Sheesh. I'm obv chiong-ing hwk like mad. Heard that hist not due on monday so shall delay that one (: Been having fun doing hwk, NOT! I hate last-min la but too bad its a habit :DD Okay, going off now to get my nuclear launcher (: -inside joke!!!!- |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |