|
Sunday, June 15, 2008 @ 11:35 pm Hello :D This is my third post of the day :D Woohoo! Rock on baby! Lol. So been playing some games cos got sick of asking my imaginary elderly citizen of 99 years old who experienced WW2 my history interview questions :D Hehe/. Actlly, I played mainly burger shop, yeah. Story Mode :DD --- Then I tried to do Dnt but failed cos ended up ransacking my cupboard. Hehe/. Took some random pics and found even more random stuff :D I found this ducky in my primary school treasure chest :D Hha, wondered why it meant so much to me ? Oh btw. Presenting my awesome 3R poster that I place on my cupboard door. -it's actlly to prevent my mum from noticing the drawings I made beneath it :DD omg :O 1 ton of paper comes from 17 trees! .__. MY HOMEWORK LIST :D With only one done -.- Omg, my handwriting looks screwed here. Problly cos I've not written in a long long time. Evidences of not doing homework :D Btw, I lost my Dnt evaluation&reflection. Damn it.__. Okay, kinda yawning. Shall blast to music and sleep :D bye/nights :D |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |