|
Monday, July 14, 2008 @ 8:28 pm Decided to post aft all. Changed skin cos prev was getting too yellow, Rutherford spirit -.- Form teach' admin alrdy my day was spoiled. Bloody VT ask me to put on tie. Then I give her the -okayshutup- look Then she ask me go buy. Shout into my face. Very funny issit? Then I shout back tht I hv it in my bag. Then she scold me and tell me dont be defiant. WTF? Whtvr-.- Maths was a killer, as usual. Music was not bad. Art was enriching like wow o.O Tht vendor keep on saying. Brilliant, wonderful, ooohh, ahhhh. Ohgod, wonderful, fantastic. BEAUTIFUL. Tsk. English was an eye-opener :O MT had test. "Selamat Hari Isnin, Cikgu Azmann :D" I slept then woke up and found out tht I had skipped one whole section :D So quickly rushed. Then yadayadayada. Snip avenue -.- Jasper -.-.- Haha, good luck yo. ---- |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |