|
Monday, July 07, 2008 @ 7:05 pm (inset poster of Taking 5 movie) Eric dill is so hot to th max of all maxes and to th core of all cores C: In the movie tht is. He's somehow ugly in pictures, no offence dude. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Hajar and Jan came my house just now. Hehe. Somehow, it was kinda fun. First, play play at void deck then do little bit of hwk then came up to my house. Hehe, didnt do much actlly. WATCHED TAKING 5!!! I love it, for th 2nd time, hoho. Lol C: I seriously dig it manzxs. Eric Dill is so so so so so HOT, yeah thanks. Esp when he sang some high parts, ya. Hehe, Jan was shouting/howling/shrieking everytime she saw him on the TV screen! I'M DEAD SERIOUS. My house ceiling has two thousand cracks alrdy lol :D Then watch and scream, shout and laugh then played com for awhile. Went sarah's blog and watched the vid then clicked the menu for other vids. Omg, scaryy sia. They forced me to watch then we all shout and squirm tgth. Then they went home, which they just did. HEHE. I love the old Click Five. I'm so against Kyle. Sorry. Hehe, Eric Eric. I'm not done with any of my hwk, yes. But seriously, they're all not dued tmr :D English, yes lah. Shit, spelling. Ah go die la, I shall cheat with Paul. Hehe. Geog is dued thurs. Maths tmr. I cant wait to see DM's face, wow. Dnt is dued Friday. Hehe :D Ahhhh, back to topic. Taking Five, Eric Dill. Omg, they're so last two years but who cares?Too hot to be true :D Camwhored a little. Ohyes, GNOMES rule the universe! I'm serious. GNOMES! Love you little guys. *LAUGHSLAUGHS* Also took pictures of our nostrils. Dont mind me yeay. Dont scroll if you're under 1. Which means obv, must scroll-.-.- Okay, I'll continue aft these pics. PICTURES, US :D US :D Vandalism :DD Fried rice(translation) Fill in th blanks aye :D Tweetyyyy. -.- Candid; Candid; Candid; Nostrils of th day. Guess who's. Its not mine -__- Okay, so th pictures are retarded heh. Anyw, this sms conversation took place yst. Just wanted to let you in on it. jannah: I watching pushing daisies with my hair. Lol. shaza: Hur. Good for you then. jannah: Jealous!!! You are jealous. Muahahah. YESSA. Shaza is jealous. My little ol Sazaaaaaaaaaaaa is jealous manxsxsxsxsxsx shaza: No, i am not. Lame la you. Shut up -.- jannah: CabbagHoiswif :D thysholiqribnsoh.erihotmsoheronns.erdniwohheITsy.xcboisjdohjsoib. HowcomeicannotshutUPAH? shaza: whathe -.- i think you're mad. Shut up -.- jannah: Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla ... shaza: Shut up la. I wanna watch Tv. jannah: Sorry, your wish to send jannah th msg was denied. Th princess has been sleeping for th past half hour and you are not to disturb her. So, back off you potential rapist. shaza: Shut up la. Mad retard. jannah: I SAID, BACK OFF YOU POTENTIAL RAPIST. DON'T YOU KNOW MAS SELAMAT IS ON TH LOOSE??? shaza: [i dont reply] jannah: I SAID, BACK OFF YOU KNOW. Dont YOU understand english? Ohh, no wonder, ___ has poor english. No wonder you dont understand. Wait I call Osama to eat you up. Ohh ya, he's dead-.- shaza:[ i dont reply] jannah: Saza, i THINK tmr is youth day o.O jannah: Saza, do you KNOW if you shit alot your butt will expand? jannah: Bla bla bla. Then I think she got bored and wanted me to reply. jannah: Dear Saza, th princess has awaken and you are identified as a fellow villager, not a rapist. You may now resume chatting with her. NOW! dont be shy. jannah: Hello Saza. I alr wake up. Was my operator nice? I think she's irritating. Ahh, tht china illiterate. shaza: I'm putting this at my blog. Shut up. Hehe bye. I'm not doing hwk. I shall copy math from smbdy. English? I shall not birng it tmr :D |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |