|
Wednesday, July 02, 2008 @ 7:51 pm I wasnt seen in school today. Jealous? Haha, Lets post about tues. School was okay, Maths sucked. CE was lame yet cool in a way. I just realised thr's a whole variety of fruits in this universe :D During the partnering thingy, I got jiongle. Cool man, we did some band gimmicks for hand gestures. Then aft school was band, Combined and got prep(?) talk from bandmaster and alumni. Not gonna mention names. "It's dangerous" Haha, then field. Then fall-out and home. Very routine-d tht day. Today, watched 1 litre of tears. You know what, I credit Shah for recommending me. The leads are hot yo. Hehe, I liked it. Sorta. Taught you a lot of lessons on how the public felt with the disabled. Okay, go watch if you wanna :D Just realising tht the world is all fake is the first step, But how do you tolerate this world if you realise tht slowly but surely, you're turning into a fake as well? How do you, undergo metamorphosis? |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |