|
Friday, July 11, 2008 @ 5:29 pm Went for vaccine for KL today. Its free one eh be jealous. Heh, if got virus, I wont be affected eh. And you'll end up dying. Hehe. Its free cos my maid also go for injection for dontknowwhat then my dad asked for me to jab. Dont know for what. Disease maybe or virus or whatever -.- Quite painful...Actlly no, not tht painful ah. The area they choose to inject was retarded, haha. The nurse poked the needle then 2 seconds nothing. 5 seconds nothing. Suddenly, I think the liquid/chemical/substance surged through my whole arm then like I cannot feel my arm. SERIOUS. It was numb thr. Quite ticklish somemore heheh. I using my left arm to type, SERIOUS. So now you know which arm I got jabbed. Then dontknowwhat, take some medicine cos I'll get fever and nausea few days aft th injection. Paid for them but not for the injection. I hv th feeling tht they included the price in too lol :D Walao -.- I'm so bored yeah thks. |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |