|
funny many Thursday, September 11, 2008 @ 10:20 pm Did I forget to mention? I saw Alias Kadir today. On a bicycle, with his long, curly hair, with shades and some retarded clothes! HAHAHAHA. He was cycling along the road to 33 bus stop. It was super rofl. Serious. Ask the Sec1s who saw me and jannah. We were on the floor laughing cos it was so funny. Actlly, this is only funny for those who know him. He's actlly a famous Malay comedian in Singapore. MATHS! Was fun today! (omg :O, i know) Super-slack. She just told stories for the whole period. Story-telling. Eventho its only a single period, it was still fun cos this was like once in a lifetime. Mrs Lim would never do this again I bet. Haha. Right, 2A? I loved today's Maths Remdial :DD |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |