Kill file stealer/founder!
Thursday, September 18, 2008 @ 4:43 pm

Yes, refer to my title.
I'm only updating cos I'm damn fed up.
It all started when I left my file accidentally in the art room one day.
Then I thought I lost it.
Which in the end, I DID lose it.

Now, I have to photocopy SO MANY science and history worksheets
cos my lost file is full of those worksheets mentioned.
All my money is wasted and I was hoping to save some this month(!)
Then thr's my awesome, beautiful fullscap which I just bought like...
3 days? Eventho a lot of 2A boys now have it, I still want it(!!)
Mine is same as Derick's, lol. Okay, now the point-.-

The point is: I WANT MY FILE BACK(!!!!!!)
I will hunt you down whoever you are.
I will KILL you I tell you.
I alr spent so much money on worksheet photocopying
and buying new fullscap(!!!) :(
Urgh!
You watch out ah.

Lagi worse.
I just rmb that my MCs are inside as well as some letters
that I need for CGH appt next month(!!!!)
If I tell my dad, confirm die. CONFIRM.
I WILL KILL YOU, YOU MAS SELAMAT DESCENDANT FILE STEALER(!!)
whoa, so many exclamation marks-.-

-



All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me.


diamond

Shaza Amalina.
Tanjong Katong Sec Schl.
Fifteen.
GoodGirlsGang/G3!

doni63_slang@ht.com




Noshie


tyuio

Aijing
Alicia
Alita
Amira
Ananta
Andrew
Angelyn
Anisah
Ashikin
Atika
Cherie
CheongMin
Christopher
Eliza
Ethel
Eunice
Faizah
Farahin
Felicia
Germaine
G3
Hafiz
Hajar
Hanyan
Hidayat
Huixian
Humaira(PV)
Humaira(TK)
Indah
Irsyad
Jannah
Jiamin
Jiaying
Jovan
Justin
KhaiQi
Kiki
Paul
Pude
Nadzirah
Nikki
Novia
Richmond
Sarah
Shafiq
Shahirah
Sherting
Sihui
Siuyen
Stella
Sufi
Syairah
Vinnie
Wenshan
Widia
Xavier
Yasmeen
Yuhang
Zakiah
Zulhaqqim

werty

Layout : Janani.
Inspiration : Daphne.
Icon : black-balloonxx.