|
Tube In Nose! Wednesday, September 03, 2008 @ 2:18 pm Nasopharyngoscopy Is the horror of the century! Its like near-death experience like that :O Super painful! Had CGH Appt yesterday. Accompanied by my dad. Had to register before taking the escalators to the individual clinics. So while waiting, I had nothing to do. I played with the BMI machine and took several 'grabbing objects' pictures. Hah-.- Then, after 14975692379560 years, got my ticket and went up, had to WAIT again. In the room, the equipment was super scary. I was quite nervous actlly. Then sat on the hotseat and the doc sprayed some chemical into my mouth. Numbed my whole body and brain. I swear, that part damn damn scary, I could breathe but like, cannot feel my body :O Cos its numbing medicine or something that after a minute, felt okay again. Urgh, batal puasa man! The doctor scoped the inner part of my nose! Scope, a super long black, thin tube with flashy flash and a tiny camera. I saw the video of my nose tissues etc. on this screen. Gross,but cool. Then he talk to my dad, I cannot really hear cos my brain still not functioning properly lol. Super dizzy and the bitterness of the chemical was still lingering even aft a while. Registered my next appt. with the doc and took some medicine. Wah piang(!) Pictures(-.-): The registration place. Hur. ![]() Google image of my medicine(WOW!) Haha, my own picture :D I will be MIA-ing from now on[: |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |