|
backbone's a *toot* Thursday, October 30, 2008 @ 8:04 pm I'm sick of this skin. I LOVE TOKIO HOTEL! I wish I could turn back time. To the time where I was supposed to go for German Language classes. I didnt even attend a single lesson. I just wasted the opportunity like that. Cos I'm dumb like, superrr dumb. Damn. DAMN. I'll have O's for the sub man. Sho kewl.. Now, I try my very very very best to sit upright. And walk straight, like a moving piece of wood. Ya. And I cant anyhow lie down in odd positions (lol) And I'm not supposed to do sit-ups. I'm encouraged to go jogging or swimming, but not supposed to do strenous JUMPING. I wanna bloody get cured! but its actlly quite impossible. I'm so mad. I could go up to someone and just punch them and kick them, where it hurts most. Urgh! Dumb. On the brighter side, I'm getting TH's album soon(!!) Hehe, and also upgrading to new phone soon. Eh, it was me who told Shah she could upgrade! Nyeh. Smart or smart? Her phone so...crap. I hate backbones, even if they do keep you alive and not floppy like jelly >:( |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |