|
kk Monday, October 27, 2008 @ 12:37 am YST WAS AWESOME! Man, too bad I dont have pictures. Firstly, went Cik Farida's High Tea at her house. Quite mundane. Then, went Expo! Hehe, got Gain City there. My parents are so retarded. They think they're still young and that the house is still under renovation. They blardy went to buy new electrical appliances. OMG, they're so lame-.- A Series 8 Samsung HDTV, Samsung D.Camera, DSLR Camera(you think you photographer is it?! please la.) Toaster-.-, Oven again-.-, Iron! But I think I like th bold stuff the most ah. Cos they's super cool like that. The TV is walao, so big-.- dont know wanna watch what. Then the DSLR camera is so zzz. Later like some photographer/PAPARAZZI(like stella)! But that's my dad's one ah. Hehe. But ofcos not all carry home ah, latr have delivery. Ok, enough about all this gadgets! After paying, they give all this lucky draw coupons(35). Ask you to put into th box then maybe can win, if you're lucky. You know what, my dad ask me to WRITE the particulars then put into th box, but i'm so dumb. I FREAKING WENT TO JUST PUT IT IN LIKE THAT ONLY!! All 35 coupons le! No name, no nothing-.-.-! Then when I realised, I just kept quiet, if not, confirm get scolded. Haha. I think its on my conscience and i'll tell sooner or latr, lawl. Then, went to another hall. Got some wedding or sth Expo. Saw FAIZ AQILTRA! Alamak, that guy ah. My brother! Long time no see, wow. I rmbr how he was so mad when Arham spray-painted his branded shoes. haha, joker. He was selling drinks. He asked me to buy, i lazy wanna dig pocket so i said no, lawl. Then we talk talk, then my dad called me to leave cos wanna eat BK. Aft eating, I went home. Go home la, then what?! Clubbing? -.- |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |