|
One of th best days in sec2(: Monday, October 20, 2008 @ 7:16 pm Family will always be family, but friends, they could become your enemies the next day. -Jannah Otw/Cooking raw meat! Camwhoring in handicapped toilet(lol)! Went SEOUL GARDEN with Alita, Hajar, Jannah, Stella, Shahirah today :D Super fun to th max. Cannot take it. Firstly, took 33 to Bugis' Seoul Garden then quickly pay first and immediately took food. We were super enthu and excited to take the food, raw meat and all. Then we were so chaotic and noisy when we were placing the meat onto the grill. You could hear "sizzlessszx" as you placed the meat. Then some were overburned, heh. Chicken(all flavours) were superb. Two thumbs up babe! Beef bulgogi was also power. Also had cockles, prawns, FISSH! The fish was the nicest. Right, shah? Black pepper fish fillet(: Teriyaki and char siew chicken were also awesome. Coffee chicken is...crap :( Then, cooked soup with egg,vermicelli and hotdogs, fishballs and more processed food. Ofcos, I didnt eat. Eew, disgusting-.- Then, drink was plenty. I had pepsi, lemon tea, peach tea, mirinda(purple) and pepsi again. OMG. The pictures above will most likely prove how much fun we were having. It was a BLARDY once in a lifetime with friends thing. then the waiters had to clear our plates 7 times! The stacks of plates each time was similar to the one depicted above omg. THEN JANNAH HAD DEPRESSION FROM EATING TOO MANY HOTDOGS. She ate like...18 hotdogs, in under 2 hours?!? Excessive hotdog down-syndrome. HAHA. DESSERT! :D Had chocolate choc chip ice cream(4 BOWLS!), with Stella. SAME. Both of us had 4 bowls of 2 FULLY-ROUNDED scoops each, with nuts. There's a whole load of freaking ice cream in your stomach, OMG! I cant believe I ate so much. Oh oh, I met my voice competition at that place. My soup pot was drying up and all the liquid turned gooey and red. So, this waiter, VERY YOUNG ONE, took out and replaced for us. It was so funny. I shall write it down for memories sake. HE COULD SPEAK LOUDER THAN ME AT NORMAL TONE. How bout' that?! -waves hand at young, young waiter- It is so funny, you should have been thr. We all burst out into laughter. He is so comic. He didnt allow Shah to finish talking and just interrupted like that. HE IS SO FUNNY THAT WE LAUGHED UNTIL WANNA...PUKE. SO FUNNY! Then, aft desert, everybody was almost...dying from bloated-ness. Actlly, we wanted to stay a little longer but cannot tahan so we went to camwhore in the handicapped toilet. Hehe. Jannah and Shah also changed into PE cos they stained their uniforms with spaghetti sauce. Oh ya, NEVER EAT SPAGHETTI AT SEOUL GARDEN. It makes you full too early with all th starch and carbohydrates(: See, I'm so smart, I didnt have any starch or carbohydrates! In conclusion, MUST TRY! 1)Black pepper fish fillet!! :D 2)Teriyaki chicken! :D Okay, that summarises th awesome day I had today. Oh, Alita is somehow G3 now cos she recited th G3 pledge(: WHOO! Yay Alita :D I felt that today was very meaningful manz(: -.- i sound so excited in this post, I AM LOL. ____________________________________________________________________ In school, had SEXUAL EDUCATION talk. Its super informative man. Abortion is so freaking CRUEL. Then, finally got back overall results. I dont know what class to go to :( DONE. |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |