|
peekaboo. Wednesday, October 15, 2008 @ 9:22 pm But then, when it all comes back to me, the thought about the rest and about us. We're obvly drifting away from each other. I know I'm right. JALAN RAYE WAS A BLAST. I know I'm super lag. So I shall not bother to post any pics & inst, you can visit the blogs of the others to read and view. Thanks(: Raye isnt going great. My results make me wanna gorge out my eyes. I dont think anything is fun anymore. I didnt have the mood to update this rotting mould of a blog... BUT I DID ANYWY! Yay. Changed skin heh. I'll blend in the cbox latr thx. I laughed so much today, too much actlly. I dont like sesame seeds on buns of burgers. Without them, the bread looks more chio. Yeh(: I hate my History marks. So disappointing. I studied like a freak I tell you. But I like the new teacher, she's so lenient. Zarina not Davina ah-.- shah. I found TH's album at Sembawang store today! So much for not available in Asia & Australia. ME: Eh eh, lets go into Sembawang! Nadz: OKAY :B ME: -whispers inaudibly- I needa find Tokio Hotel's album...NOW! Both dashes to album section! Nadz: Where ah?! Where ah?! Salesman/hip-hop dude: Yo. Can I help you? Shaza: NO. (thinking that he is going to scold us cos we disturbed the shelves and messed them up) Nadz: -laughs- Hip-hop dude: Erh ooh, you want Tokio Hotel's album eyy? (in cool accent) Nadz: OMG, how did you know!?! WOW. Shaza: -super jakun/enthu alr- The dude picks up the album which was right in front of our face and passes it to me-.- SMILES AND SHOW BLING2! SCREAM! Haha, so cool man. He's super pyschic like that. I have cash right now cos of raye and I cant wait to get my hands on it heh B) CANT WAIT! |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |