CHALET!
Friday, November 14, 2008 @ 4:24 pm

Serious, long post ahead.




DAY 1
I came late cos I went out with my family in the morning. Sorry peeps. Hehe. Missed the check-in and all that.

I reached when they were all swimming. I decided not to swim and instead, help out in starting the fire. Few minutes latr, the rest returned to the chalet. And we officially started our BBQ! :D

Had chicken wings, satay, hotdogs, otah-otah & bee hoon. Yumyum(: In the end tho, I had the clever plan of microwaving our wings cos they were taking friggin long to cook. Serious ah, when the chicken was on our plate, we bite and try, then, it was so hard and uncooked. So we place it on the grill again w/o taking notice which of the chickens was ours. So we seriously did some food/saliva sharing. Eeeeeeee. Camwhored a lil but pictures are not with me :(

When it was midnight, I presumed that my dad was gonna fetch me. Instead, he said he was too lazy and sleepy and asked me to sleepover! WOW, happy happy!

WE TONNED THE WHOLE NIGHT MANX. Serious dudes. We played card games like Cheat, Indian Poker, etc. SUPER FUN. Bonding time man. We also played truth or dare etc. At around 2am, we decided to walk to Downtown E!hub, upon the influence of certain guys. LOL. Had McDonalds ice cream treated by Justin. THANKS YO. Cant believe we were having ice cream cones at 2am. I dont think you're selfish Justin -.-








Saw some familiar faces at McDs. Then, walked all the way back in the gloomy dark night for approx 5km(?) back to chalet. Haii, tired tired. Then, played somemore card games. F for FUN! :D

Day 2
After several hours wasted on card playing, finally time for breakfast.
Around 7am, walked back to Downtown McDs. Had $2 meal. So cheap, yet so fulling. Everyone went except for Jerome I think? Then went back to chalet and played DJ Max while waiting for the ballroom to open.







After flinging the stupid balls around, the people who didnt sleepover the prev day started to arrive. So, some of them went biking while some, mainly girls, including me, went swimming(again). When we were gonna leave for the pool, Jerome was still sleeping-.-'HAHA.

Then I had to pack up cos I couldn't sleepover another day. Haiiiiiiiii. But I heard that 2nd night wasnt fun(?) Idk lol. Okay, so that wraps up the chalet for me. Thanks for the good time 2A :D

No captions for pictures cos I'm too lazy thanks.

-



All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me.


diamond

Shaza Amalina.
Tanjong Katong Sec Schl.
Fifteen.
GoodGirlsGang/G3!

doni63_slang@ht.com




Noshie


tyuio

Aijing
Alicia
Alita
Amira
Ananta
Andrew
Angelyn
Anisah
Ashikin
Atika
Cherie
CheongMin
Christopher
Eliza
Ethel
Eunice
Faizah
Farahin
Felicia
Germaine
G3
Hafiz
Hajar
Hanyan
Hidayat
Huixian
Humaira(PV)
Humaira(TK)
Indah
Irsyad
Jannah
Jiamin
Jiaying
Jovan
Justin
KhaiQi
Kiki
Paul
Pude
Nadzirah
Nikki
Novia
Richmond
Sarah
Shafiq
Shahirah
Sherting
Sihui
Siuyen
Stella
Sufi
Syairah
Vinnie
Wenshan
Widia
Xavier
Yasmeen
Yuhang
Zakiah
Zulhaqqim

werty

Layout : Janani.
Inspiration : Daphne.
Icon : black-balloonxx.