|
dog nuggets Wednesday, November 19, 2008 @ 8:08 pm You must be wondering where in the cyberspace are my links. Well, hohoho. I accidentally deleted them when I changed to this skin :( What I'm gonna do: Link back by G3, class, people who linked me. I like this skin. I made it such that there's no archives and there's a maximum of only 2 posts which can be displayed. You also cant highlight my empty spaces. Mwahaha 8D I'm planning to ruin my life. I'm gonna delete my email which you can see by the right. --> I find it very distracting. I'm making a new email. Gosh. I'll have to re-add everyone on msn. I wanna remake my facebook/myspace also. As if. |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |