you're a man. with hair. but you're just TOO FREAKING GAY TO FUNCTION!
Sunday, November 02, 2008 @ 11:29 pm

shaza/amalina says:
shah, i think bill is really really hot.
shaza/amalina says:
like really REALLY hot.
shahirah says:
of cos
shaza/amalina says:
haha
shaza/amalina says:
i want to shop for their album tmr la.
shahirah says:
kay
shahirah says:
set
shaza/amalina says:
hehehehehhehhe
shahirah says:
:D

(after a 20minute period of silence)

shahirah says:
talk smth
shaza/amalina says:
smth
shaza/amalina says:
okay,
shaza/amalina says:
i love you.
shahirah says:
really?
shahirah says:
dun give me false hope
shaza/amalina says:
i love you, really.
shaza/amalina says:
reply back la syg.
shahirah says:
i love you too :D
shaza/amalina says:
yey (:

Please mind my title.
Today is very eventful.
I cried. With Shah.
I'm serious :/

I've posted gazillion times I think. Actlly no, 3 times only-.-
I dont know la. I feel happy, but at the same time, super depressed.

Oh, I think I'm a good planner! :B
Right, stellaaaaaaa & jannah?
Haha, oh, I also changed the look of my hitcounter since someone said it's unnoticeable(:
Hehe.

Gotta blast. (sounds familiar right?)

-



All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me.


diamond

Shaza Amalina.
Tanjong Katong Sec Schl.
Fifteen.
GoodGirlsGang/G3!

doni63_slang@ht.com




Noshie


tyuio

Aijing
Alicia
Alita
Amira
Ananta
Andrew
Angelyn
Anisah
Ashikin
Atika
Cherie
CheongMin
Christopher
Eliza
Ethel
Eunice
Faizah
Farahin
Felicia
Germaine
G3
Hafiz
Hajar
Hanyan
Hidayat
Huixian
Humaira(PV)
Humaira(TK)
Indah
Irsyad
Jannah
Jiamin
Jiaying
Jovan
Justin
KhaiQi
Kiki
Paul
Pude
Nadzirah
Nikki
Novia
Richmond
Sarah
Shafiq
Shahirah
Sherting
Sihui
Siuyen
Stella
Sufi
Syairah
Vinnie
Wenshan
Widia
Xavier
Yasmeen
Yuhang
Zakiah
Zulhaqqim

werty

Layout : Janani.
Inspiration : Daphne.
Icon : black-balloonxx.