|
imba Saturday, November 29, 2008 @ 12:28 am ![]() ![]() I take back my itallic words from my previous post. Just came back from this random place in tamp. with my dad. He went to meet a friend -.- He asked me to buy school shoes -.-.-' (Please refer to pictures above) Maybe some of you people still dont know about it. But yeah, Bangkok's having some problems. Its old and current airports are blocked by protestors. Haii. Idk what will happen. Must wait for news. Then if its really neccessary, may have to postpone my flight there DD: I seriously dont want that to happen cos: 1: I'm really looking forward to Aidiladha there. 2: Cos my family's doing korban, 3: Meet family/relatives 4: SHOPPING, duh (!) Ehemm. Ahemm. Next topic: SURVIVOR! Eh whats this? Why a sudden recap show?! Fish, dog, cat nuggets! I'm not gonna be able to catch next week's episode. & you had to do this to me, Survivor. I curse you then you know.. Eh maybe, got cable there ah... Hmmph. I think Charlie's so hot. H-O-T! What is this I hear about MK Olsen being pregnant? :O WOW. Was told by Mum that I wasn't supposed to go cycling that day. Like seriously, I'm not allowed to by doc. Haiii. |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |