|
misc Sunday, December 28, 2008 @ 8:01 pm I'm back! Hello Singapore...-.- My flight had a huge delay cos of refuelling and stuffs, ended up landing in Singapore around 2plus am yesterday and reaching home at 4am! WALAO. I was supposed to reach at midnight-.- Immediately knocked off when reached home. Feels kinda good to be back. At the same time tho, I miss Thai(!) Hmmm, I've gonna post about Thailand soon. Went to so many places and did so many things. Haiiii. School's gonna start soon. Urgh-.- Sorry for not updating over there. I really couldn't find the time to blog. Was busy and all. Posting pictures soon also. Blog-hopping time, wanna see what I missed! (: |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |