spin,pins,snip,nips
Thursday, December 04, 2008 @ 2:10 pm


Look at that. It was noon. And I was using normal lighting for my camera. Soo depressing the sky..

I came online cos I realised that I didnt credit the source which I took my previous icon from. The Paramore icon. And I cannot rmbr the website. So I sourced for another icon. And ofc, I've credited :D

After solating Zohor just now, I decided to read my shiny, golden Quran. After reading for 10mins or so, I realised that I dont know what I'm reading. I'm reading in Arabic and mind you, I don't know the meanings of almost all the words. FISH.

I need a Quran that has translation, either in English or Malay. Tho my mum has one of those, it's in Thai-.- Heh, yes. I can't read Thai. Help! I seriously want to know what I'm reading. I'm gonna buy soon [:

Be the change you want to see in the world. -
Mahatma Gandhi.

-



All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me.


diamond

Shaza Amalina.
Tanjong Katong Sec Schl.
Fifteen.
GoodGirlsGang/G3!

doni63_slang@ht.com




Noshie


tyuio

Aijing
Alicia
Alita
Amira
Ananta
Andrew
Angelyn
Anisah
Ashikin
Atika
Cherie
CheongMin
Christopher
Eliza
Ethel
Eunice
Faizah
Farahin
Felicia
Germaine
G3
Hafiz
Hajar
Hanyan
Hidayat
Huixian
Humaira(PV)
Humaira(TK)
Indah
Irsyad
Jannah
Jiamin
Jiaying
Jovan
Justin
KhaiQi
Kiki
Paul
Pude
Nadzirah
Nikki
Novia
Richmond
Sarah
Shafiq
Shahirah
Sherting
Sihui
Siuyen
Stella
Sufi
Syairah
Vinnie
Wenshan
Widia
Xavier
Yasmeen
Yuhang
Zakiah
Zulhaqqim

werty

Layout : Janani.
Inspiration : Daphne.
Icon : black-balloonxx.