|
since 2000 B.C Friday, January 23, 2009 @ 9:37 pm it would be much better if you had someone to ride behind you. (that isn't me tho -.-) **** Its been two thousand six hundred and eighty three days since I last posted! NOT. A lot has happened. I like my class alot already. Some people seem friendly enough. I like the people around me. Tho I dont like some of my subject teachers. They are so ignorant and irritating. Today was random at Hajar's house. But fun, tho sleepy. I think my life is gonna revolve around being sleepy now. I shall try to go online more often from today onwards. I linked, relink another time sorry. Should I post about Thailand? |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |