|
therefore, i sentence you to life imprisonment Sunday, January 25, 2009 @ 6:12 pm LADY GAGA!SHE IS SOOOO HOT! HOT HOT HEAT! :D I spent the day....finishing homework. SO EXCITING! -_- Serious. Finished practically everything. All my karangan(s) and Amath work. I haven't studied much tho. Gonna mug soon for Geog Elect and SS. Then there's still those books I'm waiting to finish. My life is like a Hollywood celeb, NOT. Anyway, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO THOSE CELEBRATING IT! :D I love mandarin oranges! They're so sweet and nice :D Can just peel quickly and pop them into your mouth. YUM. HEHE. I've eaten 1kg of oranges alr since this morning :O All by myself. VitaminC-overdose! I asked my dad to buy somemore. Freak. Nutella is so sticky and smelly! (inside joke) LOLOLOL. |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |