|
unable to dream Tuesday, April 07, 2009 @ 7:39 pm I shall update. I dont think I like school anymore. I used to, but now I dont. Today's Physics test and yst's Emaths test was disasters as usual. OFC LA. Those are the subjects I got lowest for in CT-.- Andd, MYE is so near. How?? I cant be bothered to study. HAII. Hmm. P.E was screwed today. Mrs Neo released us so late. Like 10 mins late. And that Mr Tng was angry. What do you expect-.- Today's lessons were all boring anyw. Malay Lit test was so tiring. Had to write so much! SOMEBODY broke my test tube in Chemistry. Haha. Nooo. Thr's Amaths Lecture tmr. and MT Test. I wanna catch Fast & Furious 4 / 17 Again. HEH. COASH craze had passed. Haha-.- Today's too mundane so, 2/5 bling blings. |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |