Sick, sick and more sick.
Monday, May 18, 2009 @ 8:27 pm

My throat is super dry! As dry as the Sahara Dessert, or worse(!!)
My voice is so hoarse and it's so hard to even talk! Urgh.

Jannah lost her wallet today(!) Our morning was a fish disaster.
We were 10 minutes late for our ML Mock Exam you knoww!
Whatsmore, it's at HALL EH. So paiseh. Sheesh.
Oh yeah, Jannah lost her wallet either in the bus,
otw to school or at some random area near school.
Haiiiiiiiiiiiii to the power of 1 thousand.

Mock exam was like kucing terlepas tangan berbau perfume.
All the Sec4 peribahasa is so comic and stupid. Whaaaaaaaat la.
Bodoh ah need to study. Then, the karangan I wrote some crappy cliche and the hall was too cold like North/South pole.(which is the cold one?)
The break was only 15 mins. What a lame. Then, ppr 2 was even worse.
Dont wanna talk about it.
OH, JANNAH LOST HER WALLET.

Shahirah was like a Metta person during ppr 2. -_-
She kept pulling my hair when I wanted to sleep. Kambeng. Okay.
Enough talk about school and Mock Exam.
Let's talk about this boy below.


HE'S SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!
Saw him in the bus and decided to become some paparazzi and take pictures of him.
Cannot take it, HE IS SO FREAKING CHOMEL!

He was mimicking me and Jannah's actions in the bus
and laughing and smiling and grinning at the same time.
He's not smiling in the picture tho. HEH.
But he is super cute. Jannah and Shahirah are my sole witnesses(!)
He can win some cutest baby contest I tell you.
So we were teasing him and playing with him and he was laughing and staring at us.
I think he likes me the most cos he mimicked my movement
of exaggeratedly opening and closing my eyes. OMG CUTEE.

Okay ahaha. I'm Gaga over him already. HAHAHUHU. I swear I will pinch his cheeks if I ever see him again. OH DEARR.

Ngantuk. Nak muntah and batuk hingga aku rebah ke lantai.
Selamat malam :D
Officially hate cough and the cough tablets that don't work AT ALL.
Eee.

-



All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me.


diamond

Shaza Amalina.
Tanjong Katong Sec Schl.
Fifteen.
GoodGirlsGang/G3!

doni63_slang@ht.com




Noshie


tyuio

Aijing
Alicia
Alita
Amira
Ananta
Andrew
Angelyn
Anisah
Ashikin
Atika
Cherie
CheongMin
Christopher
Eliza
Ethel
Eunice
Faizah
Farahin
Felicia
Germaine
G3
Hafiz
Hajar
Hanyan
Hidayat
Huixian
Humaira(PV)
Humaira(TK)
Indah
Irsyad
Jannah
Jiamin
Jiaying
Jovan
Justin
KhaiQi
Kiki
Paul
Pude
Nadzirah
Nikki
Novia
Richmond
Sarah
Shafiq
Shahirah
Sherting
Sihui
Siuyen
Stella
Sufi
Syairah
Vinnie
Wenshan
Widia
Xavier
Yasmeen
Yuhang
Zakiah
Zulhaqqim

werty

Layout : Janani.
Inspiration : Daphne.
Icon : black-balloonxx.