|
I'm gna sue. Friday, June 26, 2009 @ 3:38 pm (edit) Michael Jackson has passed away. (R.I.P) I still cant believe it. But it's true :/ Maybe not Monday but it's defly one of this days. Had an early morning today :D Met up with Indah, Shah and Jiaying at Bedok KFC todaaay. Had American Twister Meal. Firstie :] It's not that nice.. I got Lemonia from Indah! :) YUM, thank youu. Shahirah likes LIVING cockles, fish, prawns, crabs and shells. At ShengSiong that is. HAHAH. Aft 1.5 hours at KFC, Indah came up with the idea of going to her house. And so we did! :] Bus-ed and walked and reached. We did a bit of Chem Edublog. Halfway, stopped and watched YES MAN. HAHA. Comical and nice storyline. NO MAN NO MAN NO MAN. -__- Zooey Deschannel doesnt really look like Katy in the movie tho. Smbdy played Audition and Maple. -.- Left around 5.45. Accompanied Jiaying/Shah to Bedok(-.-) and then my dad came. Heh. It's fun to stop at petrol stations. Cos can buy snacks from those stores in the stations. HEHEHE. I likee. I had nothing to do for ten seconds so took a picture of the scenery from Indah's house. HEH -.- And also this very interesting drawing which her cousin drew that's pasted on the wall. LOVE THE EYES! B) HEHEHE. Okey :B |
All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me. diamond Tanjong Katong Sec Schl. Fifteen. GoodGirlsGang/G3! doni63_slang@ht.com Noshie tyuio Alicia Alita Amira Ananta Andrew Angelyn Anisah Ashikin Atika Cherie CheongMin Christopher Eliza Ethel Eunice Faizah Farahin Felicia Germaine G3 Hafiz Hajar Hanyan Hidayat Huixian Humaira(PV) Humaira(TK) Indah Irsyad Jannah Jiamin Jiaying Jovan Justin KhaiQi Kiki Paul Pude Nadzirah Nikki Novia Richmond Sarah Shafiq Shahirah Sherting Sihui Siuyen Stella Sufi Syairah Vinnie Wenshan Widia Xavier Yasmeen Yuhang Zakiah Zulhaqqim werty Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |