Contradictory fusion
Friday, August 28, 2009 @ 6:52 pm

Amazingly, lessons were okay today.
MT was plain.
Chem was very fast, weird.
CE was -.- I wanted SPCA right. I hate -youknowwho- !
English was ... english.
HAH.

Indah was so comic in Physics! I cant believe we did what we did in the lab -_-
I strangled Indah and commanded her to squeal loudly. It was too loud.
Everybody turned and looked.
Tsk tsk. HAHAH. But it's so funny sitting with her!
First period was us disturbing and annoying each other. SHE BROKE MY ERASER! :o
I threw her eraser on the floor. ONLY. How's that for kind revenge -.-
Second period was spent watching an epic drama of someone dozing off. LOL.
All in all, I learnt so much in Physics tdy. Kudos to me.

Met up with the rest of HML people to do the usual Friday wrksht/supplementary ppr aft schl. Library too cold. I dont like Nadz and Jannah btw -.-!

What I experienced aft that is a complete nightmare of us (Me,Jan & Zul) trying to 'act' camouflage and hide, covering our faces, like as if Ckg wont see us outside the schl gates.
Obvly, he saw us ------- FAIL.
Guilt brought us back into the schl to complete the karangan wrksht. LOL.
My karangan sounds like a serial drama -.-
Alita and Indah came along to join us latr. And done.

***

Just heard some Miley Cyrus songs on Youtube. Leaked from her new EP.
Uh, some are very diff from her prev style. But most of the songs are her usual beats and melody. Her vocals have improved, I guess.

Wait. Why am I saying this -.-
I want Choki Choki with white milk ,
Automatic!

 

-



All my images in this blog have copyright. Do credit if used. Sources used in this blog belong rightfully to the owners, not me.


diamond

Shaza Amalina.
Tanjong Katong Sec Schl.
Fifteen.
GoodGirlsGang/G3!

doni63_slang@ht.com




Noshie


tyuio

Aijing
Alicia
Alita
Amira
Ananta
Andrew
Angelyn
Anisah
Ashikin
Atika
Cherie
CheongMin
Christopher
Eliza
Ethel
Eunice
Faizah
Farahin
Felicia
Germaine
G3
Hafiz
Hajar
Hanyan
Hidayat
Huixian
Humaira(PV)
Humaira(TK)
Indah
Irsyad
Jannah
Jiamin
Jiaying
Jovan
Justin
KhaiQi
Kiki
Paul
Pude
Nadzirah
Nikki
Novia
Richmond
Sarah
Shafiq
Shahirah
Sherting
Sihui
Siuyen
Stella
Sufi
Syairah
Vinnie
Wenshan
Widia
Xavier
Yasmeen
Yuhang
Zakiah
Zulhaqqim

werty

Layout : Janani.
Inspiration : Daphne.
Icon : black-balloonxx.